The Accounts Senior role is a great opportunity for someone who is qualified, experienced but looking to progress further within their career and become an integral part of the growth of a fast-paced accountancy practice.
We are an entrepreneurial, independent firm based in Truro with an existing high calibre of experienced staff members and fantastic clients both regionally and nationally.
The key tasks of the role are as you would expect for this position:
- Accounts preparation
- Company Tax returns
- Self-assessment tax returns
- VAT Management
- Tax planning.
However, the successful candidate will be in charge of their own portfolio of clients and through building relationships, will have the opportunity to make the role their own and work strategically with clients and colleagues to offer an enhanced accountancy service that goes above compliance and focuses on providing business support, encouragement and empowerment to enable our clients to be successful.
The candidate will need to have:
- Full or part ACA/ACCA/CTA or CIMA member qualifications
- Experience in a well-established accountancy practice – min 3 years experience
- In-depth knowledge of accounts preparation for a range of businesses and sectors
- Experience in preparing tax illustrations & providing advice
- Good knowledge of using software such as Sage, Xero & QuickBooks.
Other desirable (and potentially more important) attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- A good sense of humour
- Enjoy the benefits of being a proactive member of a team
- Being an ambassador and advocate for your profession
- Ability to adapt and overcome and see the positive in a situation.
The benefits on offer are:
- A company culture that promotes work/life balance
- Access to Mental health and wellbeing support
- An individual development plan with clear progression
- Access to Professional financial advice and planning
- A commitment from us to your continued professional and personal development.
Of course, along with a salary, we will also provide:
- Time off above statutory leave
- Paid CPD
- Training and support
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Part-time or Full-time welcome.
To apply please email your CV & a covering letter to email@example.com