The marketing co-ordinator position will suit an innovative, ambitious and hardworking individual who wishes to further develop their career and be part of an award winning team.
While accountancy is our discipline, digital marketing provides invaluable support and exposure to both staff and clients of Whyfield, and the role will be varied and interesting.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience working in busy and dynamic environments.
- has excellent interaction skills and is confident with both written and verbal communications.
- is able to work well under pressure, be well organised and enjoy working on a variety of projects.
- has a desire to learn, grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Social media management
- Preparing content for our monthly e-newsletter
- Writing content for the Whyfield website
- Designing internal and client-facing documentation to brand guidelines
- Designing adverts for print and digital
- Leading the overall marketing strategy and working with other professionals to deliver this.
Desired experience in the following areas & software:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Social media scheduling software
- Content writing
- Graphic design
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Study support
- Pension scheme
- Critical Illness Scheme
- On-going structured performance appraisal scheme resulting in your own development programme
- Free onsite parking
- Social opportunities outside of the office
- Paid leave above the statutory holiday allowance
- Favourable working hours
Monday to Friday