Closes 19 March 2021
We are looking to recruit a high calibre payroll administrator to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with payroll processes including HMRC requirements and compliance.
The role would include
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls.
- Set up new PAYE schemes with HMRC when required,
- Collecting data from clients to be processed
- RTI & Auto Enrolment management
- CIS returns and EPS management
- Dealing with holiday pay, statutory leave and government support claims.
Ideally, you will have worked in an accountancy practise or industry where you will have been heavily involved in payroll.
In return, you will get the opportunity to work for a dynamic digital accountancy practice who have a focus on the development and wellbeing of our staff. We are huge ambassadors of personal and professional progression so there will be opportunities to undertake in house and formal training resulting in a qualification with full support from the firm.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter by 19 March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org