Self Assessment & Tax Returns
Our experience shows that there is an increase in the amount of people who are having to submit a self assessment tax return to HMRC.
The reasons why you may be required to comply could include:
- Self–Employed, either sole trader or partnership
- Director of a limited company
- If you make or receive pension contributions
- CIS – Income taxed through the constructor industry scheme
- Employed but incur expenses related to your job
- Change over in employments
- Break in employment
- Earning over &50,000 but still receiving child benefit
The purpose of a tax return is to declare the income you have received in a specific tax year but also to record any allowable expenses, which will reduce any tax you may have to pay. We can ensure that you have included all the relevant information within your self assessment return and claimed back all your allowable expenses.
As a result of Whyfield completing and submitting your tax return you will receive a prompt, timely and accurate service and avoid potential penalties from HMRC.